National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing locations of damaging landslides in Santa Clara County, California, resulting from 1997-98 El Nino rainstorms
Author(s): Ellis, W.L., Harp, E.L., Arnal, C.H., and Godt, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2325-J
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 28' 19" N (37.4720)
- South Latitude: 36° 52' 55" N (36.8820)
- East Longitude: 121° 13' 8" W (-121.2190)
- West Longitude: 122° 10' 16" W (-122.1710)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.