National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing locations of damaging landslides in San Mateo County, California, resulting from 1997-98 El Nino rainstorms
Author(s): Jayko, A.S., Mouthe, J.D., Lajoie, K.R., Ramsey, D.W., and Godt, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2325-H
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 42' 11" N (37.7030)
- South Latitude: 37° 5' 49" N (37.0970)
- East Longitude: 122° 7' 1" W (-122.1170)
- West Longitude: 122° 28' 59" W (-122.4830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.