National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing locations of damaging landslides in San Francisco City and County, California, resulting from 1997-98 El Nino rainstorms
Author(s): Hillhouse, J.W., and Godt, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2325-G
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 48' 0" N (37.8000)
- South Latitude: 37° 42' 0" N (37.7000)
- East Longitude: 122° 20' 28" W (-122.3410)
- West Longitude: 122° 29' 38" W (-122.4940)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.