National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing locations of damaging landslides in Santa Cruz County, California, resulting from 1997-98 El Nino rainstorms
Author(s): Baum, R.L., Schuster, R.L., and Godt, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2325-D
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 15' 14" N (37.2540)
- South Latitude: 36° 52' 1" N (36.8670)
- East Longitude: 121° 34' 59" W (-121.5830)
- West Longitude: 122° 19' 1" W (-122.3170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.