National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Permian clastic sedimentary rocks of northwestern Arizona
Author(s): Billingsley, G.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2153-F
Larger Work: Geologic studies in the Basin and Range - Colorado Plateau transition in southeastern Nevada, southwestern Utah, and northwestern Arizona, 1995
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:1,047,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 112° 30' 0" W (-112.5000)
- West Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.