National Geologic Map Database
Title: Table Mountain Quartzite and Moose Formation (new names) and associated rocks of the Middle Proterozoic Belt Supergroup, Highland Mountains, southwestern Montana
Author(s): O'Neill, J.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2121-A
Larger Work: Belt Supergroup in the Highland Mountains and probable equivalent rocks in the Pioneer and Anaconda Ranges, southwestern Montana
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:277,800
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 50' 13" N (45.8370)
- South Latitude: 45° 35' 56" N (45.5990)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 45' 0" W (-112.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.