National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Palynology and ages of some Upper Cretaceous formations in the Markagunt and northwestern Kaiparowits Plateaus, southwestern Utah
Author(s): Nichols, D.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2153-E
Larger Work: Geologic studies in the Basin and Range - Colorado Plateau transition in southeastern Nevada, southwestern Utah, and northwestern Arizona, 1995
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:1,250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- South Latitude: 37° 6' 0" N (37.1000)
- East Longitude: 111° 30' 0" W (-111.5000)
- West Longitude: 113° 0' 0" W (-113.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.