National Geologic Map Database
Title: Structural setting of the Chief mining district, eastern Chief Range, Lincoln County, Nevada
Author(s): Rowley, P.D., Snee, L.W., Mehnert, H.H., Anderson, R.E., Axen, G.J., Burke, K.J., Simonds, F.W., Shroba, R.R., and Olmore, S.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2012 [Chapter H]
Larger Work: Application of structural geology of mineral and energy resources of the central and western United States
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:87,700
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 43' 19" N (37.7220)
- South Latitude: 37° 35' 56" N (37.5990)
- East Longitude: 114° 25' 59" W (-114.4330)
- West Longitude: 114° 34' 59" W (-114.5830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.