- Title:Structural setting of the Chief mining district, eastern Chief Range, Lincoln County, Nevada
- Author(s): Rowley, P.D., Snee, L.W., Mehnert, H.H., Anderson, R.E., Axen, G.J., Burke, K.J., Simonds, F.W., Shroba, R.R., and Olmore, S.D.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 2012 [Chapter H]
- Larger Work: Application of structural geology of mineral and energy resources of the central and western United States
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:87,700
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 43' 19" N (37.7220)
- South Latitude: 37° 35' 56" N (37.5990)
- East Longitude: 114° 25' 59" W (-114.4330)
- West Longitude: 114° 34' 59" W (-114.5830)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.