National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surficial geologic map of the Mystic quadrangle, Connecticut, New York, and Rhode Island
Author(s): Upson, J.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-940
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 22' 30" N (41.3750)
- South Latitude: 41° 15' 0" N (41.2500)
- East Longitude: 71° 52' 30" W (-71.8750)
- West Longitude: 72° 0' 0" W (-72.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.