National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Waterford quadrangle, Virginia and Maryland, and the Virginia part of the Point of Rocks quadrangle
Author(s): Burton, W.C., Froelich, A.J., Pomeroy, J.S., and Lee, K.Y.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2095
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 18' 25" N (39.3070)
- South Latitude: 39° 7' 30" N (39.1250)
- East Longitude: 77° 30' 0" W (-77.5000)
- West Longitude: 77° 37' 30" W (-77.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.