National Geologic Map Database
Title: Revised stratigraphy and correlations of the Niagaran Provincial Series (Medina, Clinton, and Lockport Groups) in the type area of western New York
Author(s): Brett, C.E., Tepper, D.H., Goodman, W.M., LoDuca, S.T., and Eckert, Bea-Yeh
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2086
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:1,620,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 30' 0" N (43.5000)
- South Latitude: 42° 30' 0" N (42.5000)
- East Longitude: 77° 0' 0" W (-77.0000)
- West Longitude: 80° 0' 0" W (-80.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.