National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Tompkinsville quadrangle, and part of the Union Hill quadrangle, Monroe County, Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Witkind, I.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-937
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- South Latitude: 36° 37' 0" N (36.6167)
- East Longitude: 85° 37' 30" W (-85.6250)
- West Longitude: 85° 45' 0" W (-85.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.