National Geologic Map Database
Title: A followup geochemical survey of base-metal anomalies in the Ward Creek/Windfall Harbor and Gambier Bay areas, Admiralty Island, southeast Alaska
Author(s): Taylor, C.D., Cieutat, B.A., and Miller, L.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2041 [p. 70-85]
Larger Work: Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1991
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:170,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 57° 58' 59" N (57.9830)
- South Latitude: 57° 46' 1" N (57.7670)
- East Longitude: 134° 10' 1" W (-134.1670)
- West Longitude: 134° 34' 59" W (-134.5830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.