National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Tectonic trends of the northern part of the Paradox Basin, southeastern Utah and southwestern Colorado, as derived from Landsat multispectral scanner imaging and geophysical and geologic mapping
Author(s): Friedman, J.D., Case, J.E., and Simpson, S.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2000-C
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - Paradox basin
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:1,052,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- South Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- East Longitude: 108° 15' 0" W (-108.2500)
- West Longitude: 110° 10' 1" W (-110.1670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.