National Geologic Map Database
Title: Arc and extensional basin geochemical and tectonic affinities for Maiyumerak basalts in the western Brooks Range
Author(s): Karl, S.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1999
Larger Work: Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geolgical Survey, 1990
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:176,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 68° 0' 0" N (68.0000)
- South Latitude: 67° 45' 0" N (67.7500)
- East Longitude: 161° 30' 0" W (-161.5000)
- West Longitude: 162° 0' 0" W (-162.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.