National Geologic Map Database
Title: Regional thermal maturity of surface rocks, onshore Santa Maria basin and Santa Barbara - Ventura basin area, California
Author(s): Naeser, N.D., Isaacs, C.M., and Keller, M.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1995-X
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - Santa Maria Province
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:750,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 7' 59" N (36.1330)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 118° 0' 0" W (-118.0000)
- West Longitude: 121° 40' 1" W (-121.6670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.