National Geologic Map Database
Title: Cenozoic deformation of the Franciscan complex, eastern Santa Maria basin, California
Author(s): Wahl, A.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1995-W
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - Santa Maria Province
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:10,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 40' 30" N (34.6750)
- South Latitude: 34° 35' 42" N (34.5950)
- East Longitude: 119° 49' 1" W (-119.8170)
- West Longitude: 119° 52' 30" W (-119.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.