National Geologic Map Database
Title: Neogene geohistory analysis of Santa Maria basin, California, and its relationship to transfer of central California to the Pacific plate
Author(s): McCrory, P.A., Wilson, D.S., Ingle, J.C., and Stanley, R.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1995-J
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - Santa Maria Province
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:1,700,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 119° 0' 0" W (-119.0000)
- West Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.