National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geology and mineral resources of the Knoxville 1 degree X 2 degree quadrangle, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina
Author(s): Robinson, G.R., Lesure, F.G., Marlowe, J.I., Foley, N.K., and Clark, S.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1979
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 82° 0' 0" W (-82.0000)
- West Longitude: 84° 0' 0" W (-84.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.