National Geologic Map Database
Title: Redefinition of Frontier Formation-Beaverhead Contact, Lima Peaks Area, Southwestern Montana and Southeastern Idaho
Author(s): Dyman, T.S., Haley, J.C., and Perry, W.J., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1962-A
Larger Work: Contributions to Late Cretaceous Stratigraphy and Paleontology, Western Montana
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:286,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 27' 22" N (44.4560)
- South Latitude: 44° 24' 29" N (44.4080)
- East Longitude: 112° 5' 31" W (-112.0920)
- West Longitude: 112° 34' 1" W (-112.5670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.