National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and tectonic implications of Upper Cretaceous rocks in the Powder River Basin, northeastern Wyoming and southeastern Montana
Author(s): Merewether, E.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1917-T
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - Powder River Basin
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:1,613,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 30' 0" N (45.5000)
- South Latitude: 43° 0' 0" N (43.0000)
- East Longitude: 104° 40' 1" W (-104.6670)
- West Longitude: 107° 10' 1" W (-107.1670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.