National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ammonites and some characteristic bivalves from the Upper Cretaceous Frontier Formation, Natrona County, Wyoming
Author(s): Cabbon, W.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1917-B
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - Powder River Basin
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:682,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 30' 0" N (43.5000)
- South Latitude: 42° 26' 38" N (42.4440)
- East Longitude: 106° 3' 22" W (-106.0560)
- West Longitude: 107° 30' 54" W (-107.5150)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.