National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Yosemite quadrangle, Casey and Lincoln Counties, Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Taylor, A.R., and Lewis, R.Q., Sr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-910
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 22' 30" N (37.3750)
- South Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- East Longitude: 84° 45' 0" W (-84.7500)
- West Longitude: 84° 52' 30" W (-84.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.