National Geologic Map Database
Title: Interpretation of reconnaissance geochemical data from the Healy quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Light, T.D., Tripp, R.B., and King, H.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1894
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 64° 0' 0" N (64.0000)
- South Latitude: 63° 0' 0" N (63.0000)
- East Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
- West Longitude: 150° 0' 0" W (-150.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.