National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology, geochemistry, and mineral resource assessment of the southern Nantahala Wilderness and adjacent roadless areas, Rabun and Towns Counties, Georgia, and Clay and Macon Counties, North Carolina
Author(s): Peper, J.D., Lesure, F.G., Cox, L.J., and D'Agostino, J.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1883
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 4' 1" N (35.0670)
- South Latitude: 34° 54' 0" N (34.9000)
- East Longitude: 83° 25' 1" W (-83.4170)
- West Longitude: 83° 42' 29" W (-83.7080)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse