National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map and cross sections of the southeastern margin of the San Joaquin Valley, California
Author(s): Bartow, J.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1496
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 52' 30" N (35.8750)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 118° 35' 0" W (-118.5833)
- West Longitude: 119° 15' 0" W (-119.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.