- Title:Stratigraphic framework of Cambrian and Ordovician rocks in the central Appalachian basin from Medina County, Ohio, through southwestern and south-central Pennsylvania to Hampshire County, West Virginia
- Author(s): Ryder, R.T., Harris, A.G., and Repetski, J.E.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 1839-K
- Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - Appalachian basin
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:526,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 25' 1" N (41.4170)
- South Latitude: 39° 16' 48" N (39.2800)
- East Longitude: 78° 4' 59" W (-78.0830)
- West Longitude: 81° 54' 0" W (-81.9000)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.