National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy, facies, and paleotectonic history of Mississippian rocks in the San Juan basin of northwestern New Mexico and adjacent areas
Author(s): Armstrong, A.K., and Holcomb, L.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1808-D
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - San Juan basin
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:3,225,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 45' 0" N (37.7500)
- South Latitude: 34° 18' 0" N (34.3000)
- East Longitude: 105° 0' 0" W (-105.0000)
- West Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.