National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of mid-Cretaceous Blackleaf and lower part of the Frontier Formations in parts of Beaverhead and Madison Counties, Montana
Author(s): Dyman, T.S., and Nichols, D.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1773
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:937,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 25' 59" N (45.4330)
- South Latitude: 44° 24' 22" N (44.4060)
- East Longitude: 111° 45' 0" W (-111.7500)
- West Longitude: 112° 55' 59" W (-112.9330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.