National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Fort Bayard quadrangle, Grant County, New Mexico
Author(s): Jones, W.R., Moore, S.L., and Pratt, W.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-865
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 52' 30" N (32.8750)
- South Latitude: 32° 45' 0" N (32.7500)
- East Longitude: 108° 7' 30" W (-108.1250)
- West Longitude: 108° 15' 0" W (-108.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.