National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resources of the Meadow Valley Range Wilderness Study Area, Lincoln and Clark Counties, Nevada
Author(s): Pampeyan, E.H., Blank, H.R., and Campbell, H.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1729-C
Larger Work: Mineral resources of wilderness study areas: southeastern Nevada
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:316,800
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 19' 19" N (37.3220)
- South Latitude: 36° 45' 43" N (36.7620)
- East Longitude: 114° 30' 0" W (-114.5000)
- West Longitude: 114° 55' 1" W (-114.9170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.