National Geologic Map Database
Title: Tertiary stratigraphy of the southeastern San Joaquin Valley, California
Author(s): Bartow, J.A., and McDougall, Kristin
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1529-J
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:900,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 118° 30' 0" W (-118.5000)
- West Longitude: 119° 20' 31" W (-119.3420)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.