National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resources of the Dolly Sods Wilderness area, Grant, Randolph, and Tucker Counties, West Virginia, with sections on peat resources, geochemical survey, oil and gas potential
Author(s): Englund, K.J., Warlow, R.C., Hill, J.J., Mory, P.C., Williams, B.B., Dunn, M.L., Cameron, C.C., Lesure, F.G., and Perry, W.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1483-A
Larger Work: Studies related to wilderness - wilderness areas
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 4' 59" N (39.0830)
- South Latitude: 38° 55' 1" N (38.9170)
- East Longitude: 79° 17' 31" W (-79.2920)
- West Longitude: 79° 27' 29" W (-79.4580)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.