National Geologic Map Database
Title: Eocene rocks in northeast Washington - radiometric ages and correlation
Author(s): Pearson, R.C., and Obradovich, J.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1433
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:296,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 47° 45' 0" N (47.7500)
- East Longitude: 117° 6' 43" W (-117.1120)
- West Longitude: 119° 0' 0" W (-119.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.