National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Mineral resources of the Eagle Cap Wilderness and adjacent areas, Oregon, with a section on aeromagnetic survey
Author(s): Weiss, P.L., Gualtieri, J.L., Cannon, W.F., Tuchek, E.T., McMahan, A.B., Federspiel, F.E., and Davis, W.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1385-E
Larger Work: Studies related to wilderness - wilderness areas
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 31' 1" N (45.5170)
- South Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- East Longitude: 117° 2' 31" W (-117.0420)
- West Longitude: 117° 43' 59" W (-117.7330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.