National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resources of the Idaho primitive area and vicinity, Idaho, with a section on the Thunder Mountain district and a section on aeromagnetic interpretation
Author(s): Cater, F.W., Pinckney, D.M., Hamilton, W.B., Parker, R.L., Weldin, R.D., Close, T.J., Zilka, N.T., Leonard, B.F., and Davis, W.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1304
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 34' 59" N (45.5830)
- South Latitude: 44° 34' 30" N (44.5750)
- East Longitude: 114° 30' 0" W (-114.5000)
- West Longitude: 115° 31' 59" W (-115.5330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.