National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surficial geology of Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
Author(s): Crandell, D.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1288
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 46° 43' 1" N (46.7170)
- East Longitude: 121° 26' 35" W (-121.4430)
- West Longitude: 121° 55' 1" W (-121.9170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory
Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.