National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geology and ore deposits of the central York Mountains, western Seward Peninsula, Alaska
Author(s): Sainsbury, C.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1287
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 65° 37' 30" N (65.6250)
- South Latitude: 65° 22' 30" N (65.3750)
- East Longitude: 167° 0' 0" W (-167.0000)
- West Longitude: 167° 36' 0" W (-167.6000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.