National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Prince William Sound region, Alaska
Author(s): Moffit, F.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 989-E
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, 1951-53
- Publication Date: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 61° 19' 59" N (61.3330)
- South Latitude: 59° 45' 0" N (59.7500)
- East Longitude: 145° 30' 0" W (-145.5000)
- West Longitude: 148° 49' 59" W (-148.8330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.