National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the eastern part of the Alaska Range and adjacent area
Author(s): Moffit, F.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 989-D
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, 1951-53
- Publication Date: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 64° 0' 0" N (64.0000)
- South Latitude: 62° 0' 0" N (62.0000)
- East Longitude: 141° 0' 0" W (-141.0000)
- West Longitude: 146° 0' 0" W (-146.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.