National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and coal deposits in part of the Coos Bay coal field, Oregon
Author(s): Duncan, D.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 982-B
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1952-53
- Publication Date: 1953
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 18' 11" N (43.3030)
- South Latitude: 43° 12' 25" N (43.2070)
- East Longitude: 124° 8' 31" W (-124.1420)
- West Longitude: 124° 17' 13" W (-124.2870)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.