National Geologic Map Database
Title: A geologic reconnaissance of parts of Beaverhead and Madison Counties, Montana
Author(s): Klepper, M.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 969-C
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1949-50
- Publication Date: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:270,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 13' 1" N (45.2170)
- South Latitude: 44° 27' 14" N (44.4540)
- East Longitude: 111° 57' 0" W (-111.9500)
- West Longitude: 112° 51' 36" W (-112.8600)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.