National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and ore deposits of the Libby quadrangle, Montana, with sections on glaciation and physiology
Author(s): Gibson, Russell, Alden, W.C., and Pardee, J.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 956
- Publication Date: 1948
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 48° 30' 0" N (48.5000)
- South Latitude: 48° 0' 0" N (48.0000)
- East Longitude: 115° 30' 0" W (-115.5000)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.