National Geologic Map Database
Title: Chromite deposits near Seiad and McGuffy Creeks, Siskiyou County, California
Author(s): Wells, F.G., Smith, C.T., Rynearson, G.H., and Livermore, J.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 948-B
Larger Work: Strategic minerals investigations, 1945
- Publication Date: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:36,360
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 41° 41' 28" N (41.6910)
- East Longitude: 123° 0' 0" W (-123.0000)
- West Longitude: 123° 15' 0" W (-123.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.