National Geologic Map Database
Title: Copper deposits of the Nizina district, Alaska
Author(s): Miller, D.J., and Moffit, F.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 947-F
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1943 and 1944
- Publication Date: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 34' 1" N (61.5670)
- South Latitude: 61° 19' 59" N (61.3330)
- East Longitude: 142° 19' 59" W (-142.3330)
- West Longitude: 143° 10' 1" W (-143.1670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.