National Geologic Map Database
Title: Nickel investigations in southeastern Alaska [Yakobi Island]
Author(s): Kennedy, G.C., and Walton, M.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 947-C
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1943 and 1944
- Publication Date: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:64,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 58° 6' 25" N (58.1070)
- South Latitude: 57° 50' 38" N (57.8440)
- East Longitude: 136° 19' 59" W (-136.3330)
- West Longitude: 136° 36' 0" W (-136.6000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.