National Geologic Map Database
Title: Chromite deposits of the North Elder Creek area, Tehama County, California
Author(s): Rynearson, G.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 945-G
Larger Work: Strategic minerals investigations, 1944
- Publication Date: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:7,200
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 2' 13" N (40.0370)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 32" N (40.0090)
- East Longitude: 122° 37' 55" W (-122.6320)
- West Longitude: 122° 41' 10" W (-122.6860)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.