National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Beryllium and tungsten deposits of the Iron Mountain district, Sierra and Socorro Counties, New Mexico
Author(s): Jahns, R.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 945-C
Larger Work: Strategic minerals investigations, 1944
- Publication Date: 1944
- Map Scale: 1:12,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 29' 35" N (33.4930)
- South Latitude: 33° 22' 59" N (33.3830)
- East Longitude: 107° 34' 1" W (-107.5670)
- West Longitude: 107° 37' 59" W (-107.6330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.