National Geologic Map Database
Title: Antimony deposits of the Wildrose Canyon area, Inyo County, California
Author(s): White, D.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 922-K
Larger Work: Strategic minerals investigations, 1940, part 1: A-K
- Publication Date: 1940
- Map Scale: 1:7,100
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 15' 0" N (36.2500)
- South Latitude: 36° 13' 1" N (36.2170)
- East Longitude: 117° 9' 0" W (-117.1500)
- West Longitude: 117° 10' 26" W (-117.1740)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.