National Geologic Map Database
Title: Gold placers of the Fortymile, Eagle, and Circle districts, Alaska [Circle district]
Author(s): Mertie, J.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 897-C
Larger Work: Mineral industry of Alaska in 1936
- Publication Date: 1938
- Map Scale: 1:396,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 65° 49' 59" N (65.8330)
- South Latitude: 65° 19' 59" N (65.3330)
- East Longitude: 144° 0' 0" W (-144.0000)
- West Longitude: 145° 40' 1" W (-145.6670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.